Dirk, Harrison, and Kathryn dive into the mailbag once again to answer your game design questions. Is it really that difficult to get published in North America from other markets? What’s life on the digital side like when it comes to publishing? And what can you do when you (inevitably) get stuck?
- 0:06:05 – Publishing from non-American or European markets
- 0:10:04 – Linear narratives
- 0:16:03 – Game design and budget
- 0:21:53 – Self-publishing and digital games
- 0:26:02 – Players vs. The Game